It was a challenging task to execute 3 individual villas for 3 family members with more than 300 windows in total within the same plot following the individual design, taste and aesthetics and maintaining the overall look of all 3 villas as one structure. The challenge was to unite the different aesthetic expectation by the owners so that the overall concept of the building remained the same. Multiple sample approval made the project speed slow but as per the time frame calculated and given by the owner.
Lingel took the entire responsibility of fabrication of each window as per actual size due to on-site fabrication tolerances of the steel subframes.
Unique Aspects of the Project
- Installing of more than 300 individual sized doors and windows with more than 500 glasses in total, with inbuilt security grill as per colour chosen by the customer,
- Special handle colour and design developed for this project
- Special McCoy chain Meshes
- Providing internal doors as uPVC doors confirming each height individually as per actual site measurement. Internal doors also executed as uPVC doors and for uniformity.
- With an overall execution time of more than 2.5 years to handover each window as an individual masterpiece to the customer was the main challenge on us.
Profile surface Renolit
Glass Saint Gobain
Glass processor KainathBhiwadi
Hardware Siegenia&Lingel SS 304
Design Software PrefCo Germany
Silicon McCoy Sudal
Fixing Fastener Wuerth Germany
Fabrication Machine URBAN Germany
Total Façade/Door Window Area: 8200 sq feet.
Name: Lapkaman Project
Client: Nehul Patel
Architect: OHM design
Commencement Date: August 2016
Completion Date: May 2018
Karl Lingel Fensterbau GmbH & Co.KG was established in 1959 in Ellwangen, a small town in Germany and since then Lingel is one of the leading manufacturers of high quality doors and windows in Europe.
Having a sound background in building-construction projects, Lingel also provides the cutting edge in technology and services.
Lingel believes that its products have important roles to play in helping improve people's lives and conserve energy in a world that is growing in population, with ever-increasing demands for water, food, shelter, sanitation, energy, health services, and economic security.
Lingel is a certified ISO 9001/2015 company since 2010.
Fabrication of windows and doors is done as per the UWDMA guidelines and UWDMA proposed BIS standard for uPVC doors and windows as well as EN 12608.