COVER STORY: WORKING FROM HOME: Ar Hiren Patel,Founder, HPA, Ahmedabad
06 Apr 2020 |
| SURFACES REPORTER
2 Min Read
It’s going to be new experience. What I see that many good points will arise.
We have a team of young people, and when they will work from home, then their spouses, kids or parents will see how they work for office. This will bring lots of positivity and bonding and respect for work. Also, office teams will have another level of bonding.
It’s about having complete trust on the team. The honesty level will be respected the most. I also see that WFH will bring lots of creativity and productivity. As one can work and choose working hours as per one’s choice. Early morning or late night work as per one’s liking. This will slow down work pace but the product will be much better. We are looking forward to having WFH.
Read Full C
For Full SR Premium Stories, Please Login/Subscribe
- FULL ACCESS to SR special content, not available anywhere on Google
- GET INVITED to SR open events (Evening parties, Award Shows, Architecture talks)
- PRIVILEGED priority service in Response time
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW latest news about architects, interior designers and new projects
- Access to PREMIUM VIDEOS and Cover Stories
- Only SR paid subscribers are entitled to access SR Premium content
"Content that powers your Business. News that keeps you informed."
Surfaces Reporter is one of India's leading media in Print & Digital Telecast for News on Interiors & Architecture Projects, Products, Building Materials, and the Business of Design! Since 2011, it serves as a referral for designers & architects to know about inspiring projects and source new products. If you have a Product or Project worth publishing in Surfaces Reporter, please email us email@example.com or you can also submit your project online.
Like Surfaces Reporter on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter and Instagram | Subscribe to our magazine | Sign Up for the FREE Surfaces Reporter Magazine Newsletter