COVER STORY: WFH:Ar Ateet Vengurlekar,Principal Architect, Bluearch Architects and Interiors, Mumbai
06 Apr 2020 |
2 Min Read
| SURFACES REPORTER
Technology is what enables remote work in the first place.
We made sure that we have the right hardware and software. Lots of remote workers are leaning heavily on Slack, Microsoft Teams, Skype, Zoom or GoToMeeting.
Iron out what your team is planning to use ASAP. Of course, you’ll want to make sure all your technology actually works from home. Do you need a secure line? Are those applications accessible from your home Wi-Fi? Do you need a security key to log in? These are all questions to ask your supervisor or IT department and that’s what we did.
Tips for success with WFH
- Talk to your junior architects or junior interior designer team what the priorities are, and discuss how tasks will get done.
- Think how are teams going to track projects they’re working o
For Full SR Premium Stories, Please Login/Subscribe
- FULL ACCESS to SR special content, not available anywhere on Google
- GET INVITED to SR open events (Evening parties, Award Shows, Architecture talks)
- PRIVILEGED priority service in Response time
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW latest news about architects, interior designers and new projects
- Access to PREMIUM VIDEOS and Cover Stories
- Only SR paid subscribers are entitled to access SR Premium content
"Content that powers your Business. News that keeps you informed."
Surfaces Reporter is one of India's leading media in Print & Digital Telecast for News on Interiors & Architecture Projects, Products, Building Materials, and the Business of Design! Since 2011, it serves as a referral for designers & architects to know about inspiring projects and source new products. If you have a Product or Project worth publishing in Surfaces Reporter, please email us email@example.com or you can also submit your project online.
Like Surfaces Reporter on Facebook | Follow us on Twitter and Instagram | Subscribe to our magazine | Sign Up for the FREE Surfaces Reporter Magazine Newsletter