Products & materials used in interiors have a direct impact on quality of living. With each passing day, awareness is increasing, however, education related to how choice of products & materials impacts indoor air quality and environment is the need of the time and needs more emphasis. Yes, the health hazards related to emissions cannot be ignored. It is time to take action!
CHECKOUT the Video
TOPIC: Innovation & Technology as drivers of Wellbeing!
- Ar. Tushar Kothawade, Co-Founder, Studio Infinity, Pune
- Mr. Amit Porwal, Principal Designer, ICON PROJECTS INSPACE PVT LTD, Mumbai
- Ms. Bhadri Sonpal, tHE gRID architects, Ahmedabad
- Ar. Manishi Aggarwal, Co-Founder, Design Cosmos, New Delhi
- Dr. Deepali Bhardwaj, Award winning Skin & Wellness Expert
- Mr. Manoj Tulsian, JMD & CEO, Greenply Industries Ltd
- Mr. Shyam Shekhawat, Business Head, Greenply Industries Ltd.
- Mr. Partha Nath, Deputy General Manager, Greenply Industries Ltd.
- Ms. Vertica Dvivedi, Editor-in-Chief, SURFACES REPORTER (MODERATOR)
WHEN: 24 April / 11:30 AM/
WHERE: SURFACES REPORTER Facebook & Youtube
About Greenply Industries Ltd
GREENPLY INDUSTRIES LIMITED is among India’s largest interior infrastructure brands with over 30 years of experience in manufacturing and marketing a comprehensive range of plywood, decorative veneers, flush doors, and other allied products.
The company is listed in the National Stock Exchange and Bombay Stock Exchange. The company has a strong leadership presence with 55 branches and 7,500+ channel partners across India. However, Greenply is currently making its presence felt across the globe, with 4 state-of-the-art manufacturing facilities, which includes the operations in Gabon, West Africa. The organisation has received several awards and certifications for implementing best work practices across factories, maintaining eco-friendly manufacturing, and ensuring quality and guaranteed products, including the prestigious FSC- FM, CE, E-Zero and E1.
About Surfaces Reporter
10th year of Surfaces Reporter, a magazine that focuses on India Specific News on Interiors, Architecture Projects, Products, Building Materials and the business of Design!