I am working from home now. Site visits are important, but we cannot visit sites. Selection of materials etc. from showrooms has also become difficult now. Meetings with clients and contractors is not possible so these are the challenges. We are trying to have maximum communication on phones, messages, emails etc.
For making WFH a success, we must make maximum use of available technologies for communication. We are trying to have maximum communication on phones, messages, emails etc.
My suggestion for making WFH effective
Make maximum use of available technologies for communication.
Read Full COVER STORY: WORKING FROM HOME: Tips, Tools & Best Practices for REMOTE WORKING
For Full SR Premium Stories, Please Login/Subscribe
- FULL ACCESS to SR special content, not available anywhere on Google
- GET INVITED to SR open events (Evening parties, Award Shows, Architecture talks)
- PRIVILEGED priority service in Response time
- BE THE FIRST TO KNOW latest news about architects, interior designers and new projects
- Access to PREMIUM VIDEOS and Cover Stories
- Only SR paid subscribers are entitled to access SR Premium content