It is that time of the year when India celebrates the contribution of women in architecture and design. Since 2016 WADE ASIA has hosted the largest competition and award platform for women in architecture and design along with the DESIGNS INDIA Architecture Conference. In 2023, the trend is all set to continue on a bigger scale with a plethora of concurrent programs and events including MATECIA Building Material Exhibition, India Interior Retailing (IIR) and Furniture Kitchen & Wardrobes Summit.
Most warmly, I would like to extend my invitation to architects, designers and enthusiast of architecture and design to attend the WADE ASIA event, 22nd-24th September 2023, Pragati Maidan, Delhi.
Though there are numerous reasons to attend the mega national event, let me leave you with five top reasons to attend WADE ASIA 2023.
- LIVE presentation of 200+ exceptional building & interior projects from various categories across India. The presentations will be delivered by the respective principal architects and designers involved in these remarkable projects.
- The Merino 'Designs India' WADE Architecture Conference will delve into a diverse range of contemporary topics providing insights from connoisseurs of architecture and design.
- Display of more than 700+ products! MATECIA Building Material Exhibition is a big sourcing ground for architecture products. It will bring together more than 300 brands and companies across an expansive 3,20,000 sqft space.
- SURFACES REPORTER® Innovation Zone, the ultimate zone to check out innovative materials, samples and products of the future.
- Last but not least, attending WADE ASIA provides an invaluable opportunity to network, learn, connect, grow and engage in knowledge sharing, broadening perspectives, and forging meaningful relationships. Connect with peers, mentors, and like-minded individuals from around the nation, expanding your network and fostering collaborations.
We eagerly await the opportunity to welcome all of you to WADE ASIA and MATECIA Building Exhibition at Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, on 22nd, 23rd and 24th September 2023. Join us for an enriching experience that celebrates excellence in design, showcases innovative materials, and fosters a vibrant community of creative minds.
Editor-in-Chief, Surfaces Reporter
Founder, Women in Design, Architecture, Art & Engineering - WADE ASIA