The Vitronite Slabs are non-porous, thus a good option for a kitchen slab. According to the brand, these tiles not only have a classy appearance but they are also durable, stain-resistant, easy to install and maintain. Also, their colour consistency stays the same for years to come.
- Terrazzo (Homogenous Body)
- Salt & Pepper (Homogenous Body)
- Solid Colors (Homogenous Body)
- Marbellite (Italian Marble Series)
- Plain (Color Body)
- Bathroom Vanity Tops
- Wall paneling or external cladding
- Window or door framing
- Hard Flooring
- TV Units
- Kitchen slabs
- 800mm X 2400mm and having 15mm thickness.